Dragon's Tale Brewing Review

I have reviewed a lot of breweries. And wineries.  And distilleries.  In fact, you would not be at fault if based upon those many reviews, you thought I had a drinking problem.  I don't.  I just appreciate the craft.  You can read all of my reviews here.  Today, I would like to tell you about a new one...

Dragon's Tale
Dragon's Tale is located in Montclair, CA.  They have a cute little outdoor patio but inside is the real gem.  You wouldn't think it would be cool inside with all the windows, but they keep the air blasting.

There is a wide variety of seating options and an eclectic mix of decor plus free pretzels and mustard!

On to the beer.

One word.

Yum!

This place does a lot of fruit forward beers, which I enjoy.  There's enough variety to please most palates but I personally recommend the Beardless Dragon 3.0, a Valencia Orange, Minneola & Kumquat Wheat.

All in all, this is a place I can go back to and you should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment