Dries My Sack: Trump Won

Welcome to the next entry in my, ongoing, op-ed. This series is titled "Dries My Sack" and can be compared to the Grinds My Gears segment in Family Guy Presents - Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. As I find things in life that piss me off, they'll become part of this series. The title for the series comes from a joke my father made while kayaking. I have a "Dry Sack" for keeping things dry during water sports and he made the joke that I should see a doctor. There you go...

America is in Distress


You know what really dries my sack?

This election.  Now, usually, I attempt to show a little class in my blog entries.  I attempt to write with grace; elegance.  I receive many compliments about my style of writing.  Granted, most of them come from my parents, but that's actually a huge thing to me.  It goes to show you what time and a filter can do.

This entry isn't going to be like that.  There will be no class.   There will be no restraint.  There will be no filter.  You are going to get unedited words from my mouth to your ears.  There are obviously some NSFW elements here.

Are you ready? Because I'm going to allow myself an immature outburst. No I'm not moving to Canada. Yes, I will still respect the office but not the man.

Are you sure?  Because this is going to hurt some of you a lot.  It is going to end some of our relationships.

OK, here we go.

Fuck you America.  You must be the dumbest bag of dicks on the planet.

You voted an accused rapist/pedophile into office.  Yes, he has a trial scheduled for December 16th.

You voted a science denier into office.  He doesn't believe in science.

You voted a climate change denier into office.  It was 91 degrees in November in California and he thinks climate change is an elaborate ploy by the Chinese.

You voted the KKK's choice into office.  He wants to ban Muslims, an entire religion, from our country.  He wants to put a wall between us and Mexico up.  He is a racist lunatic.

You voted a boy into office that is against equal rights for women.  He doesn't think women deserve the same pay as a man for doing the same job.  He thinks women should not be able to decide what to do with their bodies.  He wants to grab you by the pussy.

You voted a homophobic asshole into office that will work to repeal equality for gay couples.  He doesn't think you deserve happiness.

He speaks loudly but says nothing.  You fell for the oldest shell game in history and now you have to live with that.  And you know what scares me more than anything?  I didn't make any of this up.  These are his words which you can go verify on his Twitter feed or by watching any of the news coverage from the last year.  It's all available online.

You are an idiot if you think life is going to be good the next 4 years.  Your health insurance is going to be taken away.  Your rights are going to be taken away.  Your taxes most definitely will go up.  We will go to war, multiple times.

Seen Idiocracy?  Go watch it right now and see your new future.

It's easy to blame the media because they gave this buffoon a voice.  Ratings are more important than our nation.  But you're to blame.  Those of you that fell for his sleight of hand.  You will suffer those consequences and you will receive zero compassion from me.  See, I am out of fucks to give.

Now I am not suggesting violence.  I do think a civil war is coming but please, do no harm to the sad morons as they lie in the bed they've made.  But for the love of God, we impeached a guy for getting a blowjob.  Certainly, we can start the process for a child raping, adulterating, racist, sexist, genocide encouraging, Neo-Nazi, tiny handed, orange faced, mop top haired demagogue.

He is bad for America.  Sure, Bush Jr was an idiot but he wasn't dangerous.  Trump is a danger to you and your family.  You voted your own demise. My flag is flown upside down today because, yes, this country is in distress.

To the gay people in my life, I am sorry for your loss.

To the hardworking people in my life, I am sorry for your loss.

To the children in my life, I am sorry for your loss.

To the Muslims in my life, I am sorry for your loss.

To the People of Color in my life, I am sorry for your loss.

To the women in my life, I am sorry for your loss.

I am sorry we were not stronger for you.  I am sorry that we chose racism/sexism/bullying before we chose a woman.

To those of you that voted Trump in my life, I relieve you of that burden.  I don't tolerate stupidity in my life and you, are most definitely, stupid.  Fuck you.

And don't you dare start in with the bullshit that we all need to come together and give him a chance when I've listened, daily, for 8 years about how Obama isn't your President.

Trump won.

And that's what really dries my sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment