Happy Birthday Tyler

The year is 2004.  The place is San Dimas, California.  For the 2nd time, I became a father.  For the second time, I created life.  For the second time, I am proud.  Today, 12 years later, I am so very proud of the young man he is becoming.  Today, my blog honors Tyler on his birthday.  Please take a moment and wish him a joyous year!

Tyler!


Tyler is a musician.

Tyler is a video game designer.

Tyler is a game theorist.

Tyler is a scientist.

Tyler is a hiker.

Tyler is a foodie.

Tyler is an animal lover.

Tyler is a Liberal.

Tyler is intelligent.

Tyler is sensitive.

Tyler is a comic book geek.

Tyler is creative.

Tyler is tall and skinny.

Tyler is perfect in his imperfections.

Tyler is 12 today and he is my son.

Today, I use this platform to wish him the happiest of birthdays and to let you, my readers, know just how proud I am of this amazing individual.  Whether it is his latest Lego creation, achievement in a game, aspirations for a JPL internship, or showing me his video game design, this creative boy has no end to the challenges he presents himself.  He strives to be a better person daily and he handles all obstacles with grace and perseverance.

He is my youngest son and he is one of my two proudest achievements.

Take a moment to wish him a happy birthday in the comments below as I take this moment to honor him.

Tyler, you are MY son in every way and I love you more than words can say.

Happy birthday son.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my wonderful, amazing, sweet, highly intelligent Grandson. I love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete