Follow James Gunn on Twitter

Hey all!  I have a short post for you today but it's an important one.  As you may know, I am fairly active on Twitter.  I follow a variety of friends, family, colleagues, celebrities, businesses, and blogs.  One of those celebrities is more active and more receptive to his fans than any other I've seen...

James Gunn Pew Pew Pew

That celebrity is James Gunn.  He's a talented writer and director that has done some classic works like Slither and Super and some not so classic works like Scooby-Doo: The Movie and its sequel.  (I jest. I actually enjoyed both films.). You probably are most familiar with his recent work on Guardians of the Galaxy and its upcoming sequel.

Some people are dicks to him on Twitter while others think he has full control over everything in Hollywood. Don't be a dick and don't be a moron.

He regularly responds to fan questions and posts pictures of his adorable dogs.  He also posts little hints from the film he's working on.  Go follow him now.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment