Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Bilbo's Hobbit Hole.  I hope you'll find something you enjoy here.  I was convinced by a couple of friends to create a blog because they found my ramblings entertaining.

Bilbo on the Big Island of Hawaii

I used to have a blog for my company but I wasn't committed enough to regularly post.  I figure that with a personal blog, I can just post when I can and you can just deal with it.  Sometimes I will post a movie review.  Other times I will post a rant about politics or a company that wronged me.  Occasionally, I will write about a great wine, meal, or customer service experience. Sometimes, I might even offer some travel tips since I used to be a travel agent or some wedding info as I am an event planner.  More often than not, I will simply ramble.  I will categorize the blog with labels so you can easily find topics you're interested in.

I cannot promise I will write often and I can guarantee you won't like everything I write, but I can promise to be honest and really, what more can you ask for?

If you want regular updates as to when I post, head over to my Twitter and click follow. You'll also notice I have dropped the company name in my Twitter handle in an effort to separate my personal opinions from my professional life.

-Bilbo

No comments:

Post a Comment